Somehow Mother’s Day is almost here again. I feel like we JUST had it a few months ago. I know not all of you are mother’s but I’m sure you all know of someone who is one! If you don’t…well, I don’t think that’s humanly possible. Wait, is it possible to actually not know a single mother? 🤔
Anyway, I’ve compiled a short list of 6 perfectly unique gifts to celebrate that special mama in your life (or to hint towards if you are, in fact, that special mama in your life).
– This pitcher from Terrain has a timeless, classic look that could be seamlessly incorporated into any decor. It would look beautiful with fresh-cut flowers or greens (my favorite!) or even just simply on a table or countertop sans flowers.
– Although I don’t wear makeup often, I am passionate about skincare. There are so many beauty boxes out there but this one is at the top of my list! Petit Vour has set out to create a clean, ethically made, luxury beauty box. Each item in the box is non-toxic, vegan and is curated to match your unique beauty profile.
– Umm, Daniel Wellington. Need I say more?
4. NOW foods Ultrasonic Faux Wood Essential Oils Diffuser $49.99 (currently on sale on Amazon for $36!)
– Whether you are a religious Young Living oiler, avid dōTerra user, or an equal opportunities lover of all oils, you cannot deny the beauty of this diffuser. The faux woodgrain gives it a classy look that would be a beautiful addition to any room in your home.
– I absolutely love the Giving Keys and everything they stand for. Through their social impact employment model, every product purchased supports job creation for people transitioning out of homelessness.
6. Nisolo Isla Slide Sandal $88
– Ethically made, sustainable, effortless fashion sandals that are perfect for any warm weather occasion.
Let me know in the comments section which one is your favorite pick!